NEW HAMPSHIRE Medical marijuana Doctors
Alternative pain treatments From Compassionate Physicians.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
ONLY $235 FOR state Mandatory DOCTOR APPOINTMENT(S)
- $140 for follow-up
One consultation held in person, subsequent consultations are conducted online.
DO I QUALIFY IN THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA?
Therapeutic Cannabis Program General Program Information for Qualifying Patients
Minimum Requirements to Be a Qualifying Patient:
• You must be a resident of New Hampshire.
• You must be diagnosed by a medical provider as having a qualifying medical condition.
• You must apply for and possess a valid Registry Identification Card issued by the NH
Department of Health and Human Services Therapeutic Cannabis Program (Program).
• You must comply with all applicable provisions of RSA 126-X and He-C 401.
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
The list of qualifying medical conditions for the therapeutic use of cannabis is established by law in RSA 126- X:1, IX(a), as follows. “Qualifying medical condition” means “the presence of:
Marijuana Recommendation in NEW HAMPSHIRE:
- Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Hepatitis C currently receiving Antiviral Treatment
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Spinal Cord Injury or Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis, or one or more injuries that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient’s provider; AND
A severely debilitating or terminal medical condition or its treatment that has produced at least one of the following:
- Elevated intraocular pressure,
- Chemotherapy-Induced Anorexia,
- Wasting Syndrome
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Severe Pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects
- Constant or Severe Nausea
- Moderate to Severe Vomiting
- Severe, Persistent Muscle Spasms
In order to have a qualifying medical condition, as defined, your medical provider is required to certify that you have BOTH a condition listed in the first paragraph AND a symptom or side effect listed in the second paragraph.
You must have a “provider-patient relationship” with your certifying medical provider of at least 3 months duration (unless the 3-month requirement does not apply, as described below), during which your provider has conducted a full assessment of your medical history and current medical condition, including an in-person physical examination. Examination via electronic means, such as over the phone or via the Internet, is not permitted.
A medical relationship between you and your provider may be less than 3 months duration as long as the provider certifies on the Written Certification:
• That the onset or diagnosis of your qualifying medical condition occurred within the past 3 months
• The certifying provider is primarily responsible for your care related to your qualifying medical condition.
Release of Medical Records
As part of your application to the Program, you will be required to sign a release of information which authorizes the release of medical information by your certifying medical provider to the Program if the Program determines that further information about your qualifying medical condition is required.
Registry Identification Card Required
In order to receive legal protection for the therapeutic use of cannabis, you must apply for and receive a Registry Identification Card.
A qualifying patient must be a New Hampshire resident, must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, and cannot be an inmate confined in a correctional institution or facility under the supervision of the Connecticut Department of Corrections.
The New Hampshire Department of Consumer Protection has published the following web link as information available to the public:
Patients must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from their primarycare physician describing their qualifying diagnosis.